Sunil Kirdak (President)
At the outset, let me take this opportunity to convey my sincere thanks to you for extending your support and co-operation in electing me to the responsible position of President of this prestigious Association.
The faith you have entrusted upon me is overwhelming. It is indeed your unequivocal support for the common cause of our concern, which is laudable and praise worthy.
We will continue to promote our endeavors for establishing a more trade & industry friendly growth conducive regulatory framework & healthy economic environment in the state.
I seek your continued support for increasing the visibility of MASSIA in all the regions of the State & in all segments of Trade & Industry.
- Association promotes Industrial Technology, Research & Development in the various fields for optimum utilization and to create environment to attract investment on national and international level.
- To encourage and assist people in Marathwada to take up & pursue industrial, agriculture and commercial occupations and to strive for the development of their entrepreneurial abilities.
- To arrange Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Exhibitions and Training Programs for the benefits of MSMEs in Marathwada region.
- To make representations to all Central and/or State Governments, Local, Public or Semi-Public authorities, Executives or Legislative on any matter directly or indirectly affecting trade, commerce and industry.
- To run the activities such as Sub-Contract Exchange, Library, Laboratory, Workshop, Sports Activity, etc. in the interest of members.
- Learn of global trends that effect your business
- Seminars & Workshops on import, export, taxation, investment & economic policies of the Government & also make new business contacts and gain information through our seminars and networking programs.
- Representation of member’s grievances to Government Bodies and other authorities viz MIDC, MSEDCL, DIC, JDI , MSME etc.
- Participation in exhibitions/trade fairs to explore foreign markets.
- Participation in business meetings with trade delegations from overseas.
- Complimentary copy of the MASSIA’s “Udyog Samvad” bulletin on bimonthly basis.
- Competitive rates of posting of your company & product information on the MASSIA’s website providing exposure to prospective buyers around the globe.
A special thanks to Mr. Abhay Hanchanal & Mr. Prasad Muley to support us to develop website in short period of time.
I finally appeal to all Industries in MIDC area of Marathwada Maharashtra, especially SME & MSME units to help us make our MASSIA strong and united. MASSIA will always work for creating an environment conductive to industrial growth. Share valuable information on legal & technical aspects with members, keep all informed about development in industry & market, about latest Government policies, rules, procedures, resolutions and laws etc., apart from solving the problems of the Industry. We believe there is a solution for any type of problem and we will always stand by our member industries.